Monitoring and Reporting
According to the Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2019/1372 of 19 August 2019 implementing the INSPIRE Directive, EU Member States have to monitor the implementation and use of their infrastructures for spatial information and to report to the Commission.
Monitoring indicators shall be calculated using the metadata of the spatial data sets and the spatial data services that are published by Member States through the discovery services. Member States shall make all results of monitoring accessible to the public on the internet or using other appropriate means of telecommunication.
No later than 31 March every year Member States shall update, if necessary, and publish a summary report. According to the same Decision, Member States should only report on those aspects of their spatial information infrastructure that have changed since the submission of the last report.
- Country fiche Estonia 2021
- Country fiche Estonia 2020
- Country fiche Estonia 2019
- Country fiche Estonia 2016
- Monitoring Raport 2019 refers to 2018
- Monitoring Raport 2018 refers to 2017
- Monitoring Raport 2017 refers to 2016
- Monitoring Raport 2016 refers to 2015
- Monitoring Report 2015 refers to 2014
- Monitoring Report 2014 refers to 2013
- Monitoring Report 2013 refers to 2012
- Monitoring Report 2012 refers to 2011
- Monitoring Report 2011 refers to 2010
- Monitoring Report 2010 refers to 2009